A Hair Growth Guide: 7 Effective Ways To Grow Hair Faster
Hair loss continues to frustrate many people’s lives. Before, people regarded it as a sign of aging. But nowadays with the ever-changing lifestyle, hair loss has become very pandemic. Such worries make people wonder: What are ways on how to grow hair faster? The dream of having long and beautiful, thick hair is omnipresent for everyone. This article guide shares some handy tips people with hair loss can use to grow hair faster.
That’s why we made this article to help people grow hair faster. Check out these 6 handy tips if you also want to slow down or prevent hair loss:
1) Have some adequate sleep. It’s important to have enough sleep for the body to grow healthy and for its functions to work normally. Experts highly recommend a person to sleep for about 6-8 hours to minimize stress levels and prevent hair fall. Yoga, meditation, and other series of exercises also help relieve stress.
2) Eat healthy. Having a healthy diet every day directly affects if a person’s hair grows healthy. In particular, people should make sure their diet has some proteins like fish, eggs, chicken and more. For vegetarians, make sure the diet is high in soy products like soy milk, cheese, curd, tofu and so on. Through proper intake of healthy foods, people experience extraordinary results that help stop hair loss and increase hair growth.
3) Treat scalp with Castor oil. Castor oil is an effective natural remedy that people can use on the scalp to prevent and stop hair loss. It has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties, and other essential ingredients that help grow hair faster. Besides growing hair, castor oil is also a powerful treatment for skin conditions such as acne, rashes, dandruff and more.
4) Apply Aloe Vera on the scalp. Aloe Vera is a remarkable plant, which helps solve a variety of hair problems. It’s highly packed with amino acids and protein, essential vitamins for healthy hair. People can use this natural ingredient to nourish, cleanse, and protect the scalp and hair from potential damage. They can also use this beneficial plant to add more volume and shine to hair. Aloe Vera also has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help prevent and stop dandruff.
5) Try some Green tea. Green tea is full of antioxidants that help boost hair growth and prevent hair loss. Apply warm green tea on the scalp. Let it stay for an hour, and then wash it off with cool water. Continue use of green tea treatment every day will reverse signs of any hair loss problem within a few months.
6) Apply Onion Juice on the scalp. This particular plant is among the most effective and ancient treatments used to prevent and stop hair loss. Onion juice is replete with sulfur, which boosts collagen production levels and re-growth of hair. Cut a few slices of onion, squeeze out its juice, and apply on scalp for about 10-15 minutes. After it works its magic, rinse it off with a mild shampoo. People shouldn’t worry about its stinging smell because it eventually fades after one rinse.
7) Use coconut milk. According to experts, coconut milk is the most effective natural remedy for hair growth because it’s high in potassium, iron, and essential fats. Take coconut milk from a fresh coconut. Add to it half a squeeze of lemon and four drops of lavender oil. Mix it together and apply it on the scalp. Let it stay for 4-5 hours, then rinse it off.
How to make hair grow faster is the key question frequently asked when people are losing hair. Everybody wants to have long and thick, beautiful hair so that they can feel young again. Luckily, people experiencing any hair loss can use this guide to find valuable tips on how to stimulate hair growth.